(Do you) like Blakk Market?

Listen to us! Theater of Lies by Blakk Market

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Neil Gaiman excerpts

"The me who was screaming was so far inside nobody knew he was even there at all. Even I forgot that he was there [...]"

[...]

"A couple of hours down the highway my cell phone started to ring. I wound down the window and threw the cell phone out. I wondered who would find it, whether they would answer the phone and find themselves gifted with my life."

[...]

"In a perfect perfect world you could fuck people without giving them a piece of your heart. And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.
Until walking (waking? calling?) on your own is unsupportable."


Neil Gaiman is a fuckin' brilliant motherfucker.

No comments: